Should You Or Should You Not Sell Your House At An Auction

Should you sell at an auction

If you’ve ever sold a house, you will know how stressful and expensive it can get to sell your house through a real estate agent. This is especially true if you plan to sell your house fast in Las Vegas. Auctions seem to be a great option for people starved of time and money. Read more about the advantages and disadvantages of selling through an option before you decide:

Auctions offer the perfect solution:

Auctions can save you time and money. It is also ideal for people who need the money immediately. After a successful bid, the buyer has to put down a 10% deposit immediately and has to pay the remaining 90% within a stipulated period. If you need money immediately, auctions are the way to go. Auctions are perfect in a competitive market. If you’re lucky, there could be a bidding war, and you could make far more than expected. If the property sells, you are safe – the buyer cannot backtrack on his decision unless he is prepared to face the legal consequences of his decision.


Auctions aren’t for everyone; the competitive nature of the entire process can put off genuine buyers. But the biggest problem about auctions is that there’s no guarantee that the property will sell for the reserve price – or even sell at all! If the property isn’t sold, you will have to start the process all over, costing you time and money. Auctions are cheap – you may have to pay around 10% of the final purchase price to an auction company. Compare this to the average of 6% commission that agents charge. Besides, the success of your auction largely depends on the auctioneer and how well he promotes.

The solution:

Call us if you’re looking to sell your house quickly. We buy houses in Las Vegas for cash and help you save money on commissions and other fees – you don’t have to pay us anything! We’ll buy the house as it is and for close in 7 days or less!

Get More Info On Options To Sell Your Home...

Selling a property in today's market can be confusing. Connect with us or submit your info below and we'll help guide you through your options.

What Do You Have To Lose? Get Started Now...

We buy houses in ANY CONDITION in NV. There are no commissions or fees and no obligation whatsoever. Start below by giving us a bit of information about your property or call 702-602-6733...
  • This field is for validation purposes and should be left unchanged.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *